Dual Intel Xeon Silver 12 core processors, 128GB of RAM
The DX is our laboratory grade Phantym configuration. This dual processor workstation has the power to run any analysis and the hardware and adapters to acquire almost any media. Ideal for laboratory or investigator settings where both speedy analysis and universal acquisition is needed.
Comes standard with the Tableau T356789iu Universal Forensic Bridge and a a multitude of compatible adapters: includes the Tableau 5PC PCIe adapters, the TDA-Multipack of Tableau laptop style IDE and SATA drive adapters, and an M.2/mSATA to SATA adapter. The SABLE also includes an integral media reader for flash devices and a hot-swap SATA bay for easy image/file transfer.
- Latest Intel Scalable Platform
- Dual Intel Xeon Silver 4410Y 12-core processors
- 128GB of DDR4 3200 MHz Registered Memory
- Tableau T356789iu
- All Solid State Disk to ensure the best performance with digital forensic software.
In digital forensics, reliability is speed—not only is a forensic workstation required to quickly run demanding modern software analysis tools, but it must do so without failures of any kind. Time spent troubleshooting or recovering from system crashes is an unacceptable burden on already overloaded case logs.
The PHANTYM line has been designed to exactly meet this need by balancing affordability, reliability, and processing power. Performance is assured through the battery of testing and burn-in time that each system must undergo before leaving our facility. In addition to this individualized attention, each workstation configuration that we release or update first goes through a lengthy period of research and development to ensure full parts and software compatibility and to preclude any errors or inconsistencies with any component.
The PHANTYM line is the latest in a long series of purpose built FCI workstations—we concentrate on the hardware so that you can concentrate on your cases, making forensics truly hassle-free.
A host of suggested upgrades is available to allow you to tailor the PHANTYM SABLE to exactly meet your needs, with further customization also available upon request. Please do not hesitate to call or email with questions or other requests.
FREE, platinum level technical support is included for the LIFETIME of each of our systems, regardless of warranty status.
Case: FCI Custom Case
Power Supply: 1000 Watt Modular
Processor: Dual Intel Xeon Silver 4410Y, 12-Core, 2.0GHz
System Memory: 128GB DDR4 3200 Registered
Integrated LAN: Dual Gigabit LAN Controller
Video: 4GB DVI and HDMI
External Drive Bay Configuration
Bay 1: I/O Panel with 2x USB-C, 2x USB 3.0
Bay 2: Tableau Forensic T356789iu IDE/SATA/SAS/FW/USB3.0/PCIe Forensic Bridge
Bay 3: FCI Cooling Dock (Used in conjunction with the Tableau T356789iu)
Bay 4: Read Only Media Reader
Bay 5: BluRay Burner
Bay 6: Trayless SATA Assembly
OS Drive: 1TB SATA SSD
DATA Drive: 2TB SATA SSD
Case Drive: 2TB SATA SSD
Cache/Temp Storage : 1TB M.2 NVME SSD
Archive/Backup Storage : 10TB SATA III Hard Drive, 7200RPM
Monitor: Two 27" Wide Screen LED Monitors (with Speakers)
Mechanical Keyboard and Mouse
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64-bit
Tableau T356789iu Cabling and Adapter Set:
- One TC4-8-R2 SATA/SAS Signal Cable
- One TC6-8 IDE Signal Cable
- One TC6-2 2 inch IDE Signal Cable
- One TC2-8-R2 Molex Style Power Cable
- One TC7-9-9 18 inch Firewire 800 Cable
Tableau 7PC Bundle:
- One TDA5-18 1.8 inch IDE Hard Disk Adapter
- One TDA5-25 2.5 inch IDE Hard Disk Adapter
- One TDA3-1 SATA Solid State Disk Adapter
- One TDA3-2 - SATA - Blade-Type Solid State Drive (SSD) Adapter
- One TDA3-LIF with 2 LIF cables
- One TDA3-3 mSATA + M.2 SATA SSD Adapter
- One TDA5-ZIF with TC20-BNDL cables
Tableau 5PC Bundle:
- One PCIe Apple 2016+ SSD Adapter (TDA7-7)
- One PCIe U.2 SSD Adapter Cable (TDA7-4)
- One PCIe Card SSD Adapter (TDA7-1)
- One PCIe M.2 SSD Adapter (TDA7-2)
- One PCIe Apple 2013+ SSD Adapter (TDA7-3)
- One PCIe cable - 4 inch (TC-PCIE-4)
If you would like to request information on multiple products, please use the add to quote button located on each product page and submit by clicking the quote request link in the menu.
If you would like more information about this product, please contact us and a sales representative will get back to you within 48 hours. Please also include the product you are inquiring about.