Intel I9 10980XE 18-core, 128GB DDR4
The PHANTYM-X is our extreme edition Single Processor Workstation. Designed for maximum performance with a single processor. Features an 18 core Extreme processor, 128GB RAM, and an entirely solid-state drive set up, allowing forensic software tools to take full advantage of the additional processor cores in the upgraded -X configuration.
- Latest X299 chipset
- Intel Core I9 10980XE processor with 18-cores clocked at 3GHz with self contained liquid cooling
- 128GB of DDR4 2933 MHz Memory
- Tableau T356789iu
- All Solid State Disk to ensure the best performance with digital forensic software
*See the specifications tab for a full technical specifications of the PHANTYM-X
In digital forensics, reliability is speed—not only is a forensic workstation required to quickly run demanding modern software analysis tools, but it must do so without failures of any kind. Time spent troubleshooting or recovering from system crashes is an unacceptable burden on already overloaded case logs.
The PHANTYM line has been designed to exactly meet this need by balancing affordability, reliability, and processing power. Performance is assured through the battery of testing and burn-in time that each system must undergo before leaving our facility. In addition to this individualized attention, each workstation configuration that we release or update first goes through a lengthy period of research and development to ensure full parts and software compatibility and to preclude any errors or inconsistencies with any component.
The PHANTYM line is the latest in a long series of purpose built FCI workstations—we concentrate on the hardware so that you can concentrate on your cases, making forensics truly hassle-free.
A host of suggested upgrades is available to allow you to tailor the PHANTYM-X to exactly meet your needs, with further customization also available upon request. See the “Configure” button above for suggested modifications. Please do not hesitate to call or email with questions or other requests.
FREE, platinum level technical support is included for the LIFETIME of each of our systems, regardless of warranty status.
Case: 3 Bay Chassis
Power Supply: 1000 Watt Modular
Processor: Intel Core i9-10980XE , 18-Core, 3 GHz
System Memory: 128GB DDR4 2933
Integrated LAN: Gigabit LAN Controller
Video: 2GB DVI and HDMI
External Drive Bay Configuration
Bay 1: Tableau Forensic T356789iu IDE/SATA/SAS/FW/USB3.0/PCIe Forensic Bridge
Bay 2: FCI Drive Dock (Used in conjunction with the Tableau T356789iu)
Bay 3: Read Only Media Reader
Bay 4: BluRay Burner
Bay 5: Trayless SATA Assembly
OS Drive: 500GB SATA SSD
DATA Drive: 2TB SATA SSD
Case Drive: 1TB SATA SSD
Cache/Temp Storage : 1TB M.2 NVME SSD
Archive/Backup Storage : 10TB SATA III Hard Drive, 7200RPM
Monitor: Two 22" Wide Screen LED Monitors (with Speakers)
Mechanical Keyboard and Mouse
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Tableau T356789iu Cabling and Adapter Set:
- One TC4-8-R2 SATA/SAS Signal Cable
- One TC6-8 IDE Signal Cable
- One TC6-2 2 inch IDE Signal Cable
- One TC2-8-R2 Molex Style Power Cable
- One TC7-9-9 18 inch Firewire 800 Cable
Tableau 7PC Bundle:
- One TDA5-18 1.8 inch IDE Hard Disk Adapter
- One TDA5-25 2.5 inch IDE Hard Disk Adapter
- One TDA3-1 SATA Solid State Disk Adapter
- One TDA3-2 - SATA - Blade-Type Solid State Drive (SSD) Adapter
- One TDA3-LIF with 2 LIF cables
- One TDA3-3 mSATA + M.2 SATA SSD Adapter
- One TDA5-ZIF with TC20-BNDL cables
Tableau 5PC Bundle:
- One PCIe Apple 2016+ SSD Adapter (TDA7-7)
- One PCIe U.2 SSD Adapter Cable (TDA7-4)
- One PCIe Card SSD Adapter (TDA7-1)
- One PCIe M.2 SSD Adapter (TDA7-2)
- One PCIe Apple 2013+ SSD Adapter (TDA7-3)
- One PCIe cable - 4 inch (TC-PCIE-4)
If you would like to request information on multiple products, please use the add to quote button located on each product page and submit by clicking the quote request link in the menu.
If you would like more information about this product, please contact us and a sales representative will get back to you within 48 hours.