AMD Ryzen 7950X (16-Core), 128GB DDR5 5600
The PHANTYM MINI is the newest offering in our Phantym line. It is designed as a high-end, do-anything single processor workstation that conveniently fits in a Micro-ATX form factor case. Detego/FTK/EnCase ready out of the box and purpose built for forensics, with a focus on processing speed and reliability.
- Ryzen 9 16-Core Processor clocked at 4.5 GHz
- 128GB of DDR5 5600MHz Memory
- Tableau T356789iu
- Less than 13" tall
In digital forensics, reliability is speed—not only is a forensic workstation required to quickly run demanding modern software analysis tools, but it must do so without failures of any kind. Time spent troubleshooting or recovering from system crashes is an unacceptable burden on already overloaded case logs.
The PHANTYM line has been designed to exactly meet this need by balancing affordability, reliability, and processing power. Performance is assured through the battery of testing and burn-in time that each system must undergo before leaving our facility. In addition to this individualized attention, each workstation configuration that we release or update first goes through a lengthy period of research and development to ensure full parts and software compatibility and to preclude any errors or inconsistencies with any component.
The PHANTYM line is the latest in a long series of purpose built FCI workstations—we concentrate on the hardware so that you can concentrate on your cases, making forensics truly hassle-free.
A host of suggested upgrades is available to allow you to tailor the PHANTYM MINI to exactly meet your needs, with further customization also available upon request. Please do not hesitate to call or email with questions or other requests.
FREE, platinum level technical support is included for the LIFETIME of each of our systems, regardless of warranty status.
Case: FCI Custom MINI Case with Hub Access Lock Out
Power Supply: 650 Watt Modular
Processors: Ryzen 9 7950X, 16-Core, 4.5 GHz
System Memory: 128GB DDR5 5600 Registered
Integrated LAN: 2.5 Gigabit LAN Controller
Video: 4GB DP/HDMI
External Drive Bay Configuration
Bay 1: Tableau Forensic T356789iu Forensic Bridge
Bay 2: FCI Cooling Dock
Bay 3: Trayless SATA Assembly
Bay 4: BluRay Burner
OS Drive: 1TB M.2 NVME
DATA Drive: 4TB M.2 NVME
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64-bit
Monitor: 22" Wide Screen LED Monitor (with Speakers)
Mechanical Keyboard and Mouse
Tableau T356789iu Cabling and Adapter Set:
- One TC4-8-R2 SATA/SAS Signal Cable
- One TC6-8 IDE Signal Cable
- One TC6-2 2 inch IDE Signal Cable
- One TC2-8-R2 Molex Style Power Cable
- One TC7-9-9 18 inch Firewire 800 Cable
Tableau 7PC Bundle:
- One TDA5-18 1.8 inch IDE Hard Disk Adapter
- One TDA5-25 2.5 inch IDE Hard Disk Adapter
- One TDA3-1 SATA Solid State Disk Adapter
- One TDA3-2 - SATA - Blade-Type Solid State Drive (SSD) Adapter
- One TDA3-LIF with 2 LIF cables
- One TDA3-3 mSATA + M.2 SATA SSD Adapter
- One TDA5-ZIF with TC20-BNDL cables
Tableau 5PC Bundle:
- One PCIe Apple 2016+ SSD Adapter (TDA7-7)
- One PCIe U.2 SSD Adapter Cable (TDA7-4)
- One PCIe Card SSD Adapter (TDA7-1)
- One PCIe M.2 SSD Adapter (TDA7-2)
- One PCIe Apple 2013+ SSD Adapter (TDA7-3)
- One PCIe cable - 4 inch (TC-PCIE-4)
If you would like to request information on multiple products, please use the add to quote button located on each product page and submit by clicking the quote request link in the menu.
If you would like more information about this product, please contact us and a sales representative will get back to you within 48 hours. Please also include the product you are inquiring about.