Passware Kit Forensic
- Recovers passwords for 200+ file types and decrypts hard disks providing an all-in-one user interface Updated!
- Scans computers and network for password-protected files (Encryption Analyzer Professional included)
- Acquires memory images of the seized computers (FireWire Memory Imager included)
- Retrieves electronic evidence in a matter of minutes from a Windows Desktop Search Database (Search Index Examiner included)
- Recovers Mac User Login passwords and FileVault2 keys from computer memory
- Supports Distributed and Cloud Computing password recovery
- Runs from a USB thumb drive and recovers passwords without installation on a target PC (Portable Version included)
- Available as SDK for .NET
- Includes 1-year Subscription to updates
- Instantly recovers many password types
- Instantly decrypts MS Word and Excel files up to version 2003 (20 Credits for Decryptum attack included)
- Resets passwords for Local and Domain Windows Administrators instantly
- Recovers encryption keys for hard disks protected with BitLocker in minutes, including BitLocker ToGo
- Decrypts TrueCrypt, FileVault2, and PGP volumes in minutes New!
- Recovers passwords for Windows users from a standalone SAM file
- Recovers passwords for iTunes backups: both iPad and iPhone New!
- Instantly recovers passwords for email, websites and network connections from standalone registry files
- Extracts passwords from encrypted Mac keychain files
- Extracts passwords from Windows/Unix/Mac hashes
- Provides 9 different password recovery attacks (and any combination of them) with an easy-to-use setup wizard and drag & drop attacks editor
- Uses multiple-core CPUs and NVIDIA and ATI GPUs efficiently to speed up the password recovery process by up to 100 times
- Uses Tableau TACC hardware accelerators to speed up the password recovery process by up to 25 times
- Provides detailed reports with MD5 hash values
- Integrated with Guidance EnCase v.7 or higher New!
If you would like to request information on multiple products, please use the add to quote button located on each product page and submit by clicking the quote request link in the menu.
If you would like more information about this product, please contact us and a sales representative will get back to you within 48 hours.