Hancom MD-Live is mobile forensic software for performing live on-scene extraction and analysis of mobile devices.
The MD-Live supports logical extractions and quick data analysis. Easy to learn and use, MD-Live supports selective acquisition without privacy infringement, screen captures / recording of smartphone display mirrored, and forensic process recording by an external camera of the internal recording feature.
Key features include:
- Mobile forensic software for on-scene investigation and triage
- Ideal forensic tool for the smartphone of witnesses or victim(s)
- Selective acquisition of evidence data for privacy protection
- Recording and capturing of mirrored smartphone display
- Screen recording for audit or justification of the forensic process
- Convenient and straightforward usage with an intuitive user interface
- Minimize work time with automated steps using a high-speed analysis engine
One-year license, renewable annually.
If you would like to request information on multiple products, please use the add to quote button located on each product page and submit by clicking the quote request link in the menu.
If you would like more information about this product, please contact us and a sales representative will get back to you within 48 hours.