CRU Wiebetech USB 3.1 WriteBlocker
Digital forensics investigators, lawyers, and corporate IT staff who want to view, examine, and image drives quickly and easily, look to the CRU® WiebeTech® USB 3.1 WriteBlocker™ to ensure they are protecting and not altering data.
The handheld and lightweight USB 3.1 WriteBlocker connects via a Windows operating system host's USB 3.1 interface to allow investigators and technicians to look through the contents of a drive without risking any damage or disruption of source data. Simply use the included USB 3.1 cable to connect the USB 3.1 WriteBlocker to the drive or drives you wish to inspect.
- Bus powered
- Status LED indicates if drive is safe to inspect
- Industry-leading 3-year warranty
- Free, US-based customer support
- Native USB 3.1 write blocking with extraordinary speeds
- Reliable evidence protection
- Simultaneous write blocking of three devices
- USB 3.x cable (type C to C)
- USB 3.0 cable (type C to A)
- AC adapter
- Quick start guide
- USB thumb drive containing drivers and related files
If you would like to request information on multiple products, please use the add to quote button located on each product page and submit by clicking the quote request link in the menu.
If you would like more information about this product, please contact us and a sales representative will get back to you within 48 hours. Please also include the product you are inquiring about.