SoftBlock write blocker software allows forensic examiners to quickly identify newly attached hardware devices, and mount the device with read-only or read-write permissions according to user preference with this write-blocking tool. Built to handle the needs of both large-scale digital forensic labs and individual forensic practitioners, SoftBlock allows forensic examiners to quickly and safely preview data contained on evidentiary devices before data is imported.
- Support For Mac Os X SoftBlock runs on OS X 10.9.5 – macOS 10.14.6.
- Scalability SoftBlock handles as many hardware devices as a forensic analysis machine allows.
- Mobility Avoid purchasing expensive write-blocking hardware. SoftBlock blocks data transfer at the kernel-level.
- Device Management A true time-saver. Quickly and safely mount and preview multiple external devices.
- Seamless Workflow Integration SoftBlock features an intuitive user interface. Once installed, SoftBlock runs in the background and is available for use on demand.
If you would like to request information on multiple products, please use the add to quote button located on each product page and submit by clicking the quote request link in the menu.
If you would like more information about this product, please contact us and a sales representative will get back to you within 48 hours. Please also include the product you are inquiring about.