New for the Tableau TD2 is "Twinning" support, for 1:2 drive duplication. Standard features include Disk-to-Disk and Disk-to-File duplication, Format, Wipe, Hash (MD5 or SHA-1), HPA / DCO detection and removal, and Blank Disk Check. TD2 can write out in raw DD, EnCase .e01 (compressed) and is field-upgradable to EnCase v7 .ex01 (AES encrypted). As with all Tableau forensic products, TD2 is firmware upgradeable through the Tableau Firmware Update (TFU) utility.
The Tableau TD2 supports the same protocol modules as the TD1. This allows for investigation of USB, SAS, and SCSI drives using the optional protocol modules.
- Includes a Free Pelican 1450 Transport Case ($75.00 Value)
- The TD2 comes in a complete kit which includes:
- TP4 high-output power supply
- One TC2-8-R2 IDE Drive Power Cable
- One TC3-8 SATA Signal Cable
- Two TC4-8-R2 Unified SATA Signal/Power Cables
- One TC5-8-R2 SATA Drive Power
- One TC6-8 IDE Signal Cable
- One TC7-6-6 1394A 6-pin to 6-pin Cable
- One TKA5-AD Kit (TDA5-ZIF, TDA5-18 & TDA5-25 Notebook Drive Adapters)
- QuickStart guide
- Shipped in a custom foamed container